WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Applicants must have graduated from a provincially recognized Program for Health Care Aides or Community Health Workers and be eligible for registry with the B.C Care Aide Registry.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- To provide In Home Care to seniors|
- Duties may include morning/evening personal care assistance, bathing, meal preparation, medication administration/monitoring, light housekeeping such as dishes, laundry assist, respite, directed activities such as an exercise program
|- PRHCS is hiring part time, casual staff with opportunities to work toward full time if desired|
- Preference given to applicants that are willing to work evenings and weekends
- PRHCS offers extended benefits/dental to qualified employees working permanent rotation of minimum 25 hours per week
- PRHCS is a CARF Accredited agency
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.