WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Relevant post secondary education or 3-5 years related experience|
- Proven ability to plan and coordinate programs or projects.
- Experience working with youth.
- Knowledge of volunteer management principles and practices.
- Familiarity with the non-profit sector, volunteering, and youth engagement.
- Experience with using social media (Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, ect.)
- Team player with excellent communication and written skills.
- Inclusive and respectful of diversity.
- Ability to develop close working relationships with schools, youth service agencies, Youth Advisory Committee, and community organizations.
- Familiar with data gathering, record keeping, outcomes measurement, and reporting.
-Excellent skills in Office Suite.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- This is a one-year term project.|
- We are seeking creative and caring individuals to coordinate our Youth 20/20 Can Project. This project works with youth, including marginalized youth, to build skills, confidence, and community connections through meaningful volunteer activities, events, and projects in partnership with community.
- Youth will lead and manage 12 or more events in partnership with community, businesses, or non profit organizations.
|To download and view the full job description, visit: http://www.unitedwayofpowellriver.ca/applications.html|
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We will be accepting applications up to April 26th.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.