WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Must have good computer skills|
- Some experience in an office or administrative position is an asset
- Good communication skills
- Shows teamwork with other co-workers and the willingness to learn
- Patience, punctuality and presentable attire for an administrative position
- Comfortable working with a wide range of guests or members of the community in a busy environment
- Excellent organizational skills is a priority
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Working with online reservation systems|
- Answering the phone, taking requests, answering guest inquiries, taking phone reservations
- Keeping track of the reservation books as well as our online inventories
- Organizing with various contractors and members of the community
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.