WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
Preferred areas of academic study are:
- Recreational Therapy
- Social Work
- Strong inter-personal skills are desirable
- This is a full-time position for 10 weeks, 35 hours per week at $18.50 per hour
- A Criminal Record Check and Driver's Licence are required
- Applicant must be returning to school in full-time (College or University) in September 2018
Duties and Responsibilities
|- The Source Club in Powell River is a rehabilitation, pre-vocational day program for adults with a mental illness.|
We are accepting applications for a summer Activity Worker for the social/recreational program. The successful candidate will develop a recreation program with, and for, the members.
- The student will organize and implement the summer program.
|- This position is subject to the receipt of funding|
- We thank you for your interest, but only those selected for interview will be notified
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.